The National Environmental Education Foundation (NEEF) is committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors. Please read this policy to understand what personal information we collect, why we collect it, and how we use the information we collect.
Information Collection and UseNEEF collects personally identifiable information in the following ways:
- NEEF collects personal information when you register for our e newsletters.
- When you send us an email inquiry.
- When you indicate your interest in supporting or volunteering for NEEF.
- You provide personal information (name, address, email address, telephone and fax numbers, and payment information) when you click on the link to Groundspring.org to make an online donation to NEEF. This database is maintained by Groundspring.org, but NEEF has access to the database in connection with the donation unless you designate the gift as anonymous.
- When you submit a story form.
- When you submit a photograph or streaming video or content on a NEEF sponsored blog.
- When you complete an entry form for one of our contests.
We may on some occasions use information we collect to inform you of upcoming publications or other marketing material that would serve your interest. We do not sell or share this information with individuals or organizations outside NEEF for any purpose, including marketing or promotional purposes.
Links to Other Sites
Although NEEF takes all measures - physical, electronic and managerial - to prevent unauthorized access to and maintain the accuracy of your data and information, no information transferred over the Internet is 100% secure. NEEF cannot guarantee the total security of information transmitted to us.
NEEF is committed to protecting the privacy of children. For that reason, we do not collect personal information at our website from those we actually know are under 13.
By visiting our website you understand our privacy statement and limitations. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact NEEF by email at email@example.com or by mail: NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION FOUNDATION 4301 Connecticut Avenue, NW Suite 160 Washington, DC 20008 or by phone (202) 833-2933 or fax (202) 261-6464.
Last Updated February 5, 2008