It has been a while since some public land sites have been able to hold in-person volunteer activities. Whether this NPLD is your first or fifteenth, we’ll share some tips, tricks, and suggestions for holding a successful event and learning from mistakes.
- How to align your event, public land needs, and your volunteers
- What types of activities might need permits or permission
- Approaches to the shifting COVID landscape
- Things to avoid when planning an NPLD event
- Jeanne Braha, Executive Director, Rock Creek Conservancy
- Derrick Baldwin, National Volunteer Program Lead, Bureau of Land Management