NPLD is an excellent opportunity to incorporate other stewardship activities into your day. What types of activities can enrich your event and increase awareness around other topics, like health, diversity, and art? How can you organize them? Our speakers will address these questions and more.
- Insights and recommendations on how to organize events that bring together a passion for conservation, music, food and culture.
- Tips for designing an event that helps make public lands more inclusive for families who utilize adaptive bicycles, wheelchair roll, or have children.
- How individual action contributes to the collective.
- Felipe Benítez, Executive Director, Corazón Latino
- Timberley Jones, Event Coordinator, Adventure Cycling Association
- Amelia Winger-Bearskin, #HonorNativeLand Innovator, U.S. Department of Arts and Culture
- Jackie Old Coyote, #HonorNativeLand Innovator, U.S. Department of Arts and Culture